Alright time for another contest, this will run through april ( 01. - 30. 23:59:59 Cet ) and winners will voted for and announced in May.
This time is a bit different, Im looking for the clearest, sharpest and most noisefree image.
Photography techniques is a must here, and there is no excuse thinking that poor camera gear wonīt work, cause with proper techniques you can take pin sharp, noise free images with any camera.
* 1 photograph that has to be taken in the month of April ( exif data has to be present )
* Image has to be sharp, in focus and noise free ( pixel perfection )
* Selective focus shots like for instance Bokeh ( nice background blur ) shots is of course allowed.
* Subject is up to you, but just a clean and sharp image is not enough, it has to be something interesting to look at.
* Image editing is up to you, but photomanipulation will not be accepted, removing dust specks is alright, but adding things that does not belong in the image is not.
* Only 1 entry per person, and you enter by replying to this journal with a link to your shot.
And to clarify, you dont have to be anywhere near a professional photographer to take a picture that is noise free, sharp and with correct focus, but you might have to go out of Auto mode on your camera.
I will pick out 5-10 images I think meets the criteria of this contest, after that it is out of my hands cause the winner will be voted for by you.
1st place: 1250 points and a 2 hour online photography workshop with me ( Skype and a working microphone is required for that ).
- Ill go through shooting techniques, timing, how to see, composition, gear choices and also do a full edit of an image from start to finish explaining the steps as I go along.
2nd place: 500 points
3rd place: 250 points
Voting will go through a week, in case of a draw the poll will stay up for 1 more day ( total 8 days ).
Best of luck.